Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Terry Family Christmas

Family Christmas 2007

For some reason, my family took multiple pictures this year during Christmas. Perhaps it was because we're not all together that often. Perhaps it was because Katy was determined to get the 'perfect' family picture. Or, perhaps it was just because we actually enjoyed being together. The truth of the matter is- I had a really good time with my family this Christmas.

It's not that I've not enjoyed my family in the past, but this year was special. I'd been away from home with little communication for quite some time. Plus, my little brother and sisters aren't so little anymore- it makes being around them much more bearable. I think I laughed more and just had pure fun this Christmas season- for that- I am very thankful.

No comments: