Monday, July 9, 2007

In The States

I am in the states!! So far, I haven't done as much as I'd want to. Time is going by far too quickly. I didn't realize how short the summer really is. I am lucky, at least I have a summer vacation! But, this raising support business makes it short and intense.

My biggest prayer request right now is financial support. I'm in the process of making contacts and visiting with people. I'll be in Birmingham this weekend to reconnect with a church there. I'll then be in Minneapolis for a few days training with ReachGlobal, my sending agency.

I'll be back in Tallahassee on the 21st of July. I'd love to chat if you have a few free minutes!

My contact info:
sara.terry@efca.org or
smterry@samford.edu
I'm not really willing to put my cell phone number on the web- but I check my email everyday.

No comments: