Thursday, July 19, 2007

Minneapolis, MN

That's right- I'm in Minneapolis. It's my first time here. I can now check another state off the list of 50. I've still been to more states than countries...we'll see after this year.

I've been through a day of training here at the EFCA and ReachGlobal headquarters. So far so good. I've taken in a lot of information. Some of it has been very helpful and some I might never think of again.

The highlight of today: I updated my support schedule and we were able to decrease my projected budget considerably. I was initially supposed to raise around $31,000. I'm now working on about $22,000. As of right now, I believe I have about %50 of that promised or pledged. So, I'm still working, but at least my end goal isn't so high. Let me assure you that I don't actually need $31,000 to live in Hungary for the next 10 months. That was a budget with a lot of excess. We've worked my salary back to what it was this past year, and I'm happy with that.

Continued prayer:
support raising!!!
Preparing to return- I think that's going to happen about August 9th
Mentally preparing to start a new school year.

I cannot say thank you enough- but thank you for all your prayers and support!!!


If you'd like to participate financially in educating students in Hungary- send checks payable to ReachGlobal to

Reach Global
901 E. 78th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55420

in the memo line- 1452 (that's my donor number)

No comments: