Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pictures from Poland

Krakow, Poland
Because of Hungary's 1848 Revolution celebration, ICSB gave us 2 days off creating a 4 day weekend. The roomies and I decided to make use of this time to get away. We drove to Krakow, Poland for rest and relaxation. I think we got both. The city was quaint and walkable. The history is fantastic. The food was also quite yummy. These pictures represent a few of the sites we took in. Krakow was not the biggest or the most exciting city I've ever been to, but it certainly was worth the visit. Beautiful and scenic, the city allowed us sleep while also giving us the chance to broaden our cultural horizons. I'll keep moving...I'll keep posting pictures...Spring Break is only a week away!

2 comments:

KC said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

it might sound a little wierd to say that im jealous that you went to a concentration camp - but i am! i love reading what you are doing! i miss you my dear.
meghan